PROVISION OF EXTERNAL AUDIT SERVICES TO COMPETITION AND FAIR TRADING COMMISSION (CFTC)
Procurement Reference No.: CFTC/CS/22/02/03
Date of Issue: 1st March, 2022
The Competition and Fair Trading Commission (CFTC) is a body corporate established under the Competition and Fair Trading Act, Cap 48:09 of the Laws of Malawi.
The CFTC has allocated funds and intends to apply part of the proceeds of these funds towards the cost of procurement of consultancy services for External Audit Services.
The CFTC now invites suitably qualified bidders to submit sealed expressions of interest for procurement of consultancy services for execution of External Audit.
The CFTC is looking for consulting firm for External Auditing with:
- Staff members who are accountants or professionally qualified accountants or certified internal auditors;
- Staff members proposed to be assigned to this assignment if successful should be with a minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in operational risk management, internal or external audit; and
- At least five (5) years’ experience should have been at a senior level.
Expressions of interest will be evaluated in accordance with the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act of 2017 and Public Procurement Regulations of 2020. Participation is open to all eligible bidders.
A shortlist of a maximum of six (6) Consultants shall be invited to submit their technical and financial proposals to provide the consultancy services. The proposals shall be evaluated using a Least Cost Based Selection (LCS) methodology.
Interested eligible bidders may submit expressions of interest to the address below. The submission MUST include:
- Certificate of Business Registration,
- Professional Certification of the Audit Firm,
- Professional Certification of the Lead Consultant,
- Tax Payment Certificate,
- Tax Clearance Certificate,
- Names and CVs of the Directors and the Team Leader, and
- Evidence to have carried out a minimum of three External Audit assignments in the last three years.
Expressions of interest must be delivered to the address below at or before 14th March 2022 at 14:00 PM in a Tender Box that will be placed at the Reception. The EOI shall be opened on 14th March 2022 at 14:00PM. Late submissions shall be rejected.
Internal Procurement and Disposal Committee,
Competition and Fair Trading Commission,
Off Presidential Way,
Golden Peacock Office Complex – 6th Floor,
Private Bag 332,
Capital City, Lilongwe 3;
Email: [email protected]
For clarification, contact Senior Procurement Officer on phone number +265 310 001 440/1 (office) or +265 888 550 539 (mobile). All calls MUST be during working hours ONLY. Or through email [email protected].
REGISTER YOUR SUBMISSION BEFORE DEPOSITING YOUR BID INTO THE BID TENDER BOX. A BID SUBMITTED INTO THE TENDER BOX WITHOUT BEING REGISTERED SHALL BE REJECTED / DISQUALIFIED
Just Competition. Fair Trading