To regulate, monitor, control and prevent acts or behaviours which are likely to adversely affect competitiion and fair trading in Malawi
To create a competitive and fair market environment by regulating and enforcing competition and fair trading laws in Malawi for the ultimate benefit of consumers.
To be a distinguished market regulator for competition and fair trading in Malawi.
Our Core Values
In pursuit of CFTC goals and objectives, all staff strongly upholds the following core values;
- Transparency: All staff shall demonstrate high standards of openness and fairness
- Accountability: All staff shall demonstrate high standards of honesty and responsibility
- Efficiency: All staff shall demonstrate highest levels of competence and dedication to duty and provide a timely, prompt and cost effective service to the public
- Integrity: all staff shall demonstrate unimpeachable character, corrupt free and a high sense of professionalism.
- Teamwork - All staff shall work as a diverse but united team, recognising at all times the importance of cooperation and coordination amongst functional units and individuals.
Just Competition. Fair Trading